[MITgcm-support] the simulation of sea ice and the coast sea

刘成彦 killy at nuist.edu.cn
Thu Nov 6 01:43:15 EST 2014

Dear all

Thanks very much for the help from Martin, Dimitris, Dustin and so many kindness friends. With your selfless help, my OBCS experiment in the Prydz bay could
run smoothly finally.

Now, we are focused on the simulation of physical environment. As we known, it’s very hard work to simulate a properly state for sea ice and the sea ice are
very sensible to its OBCS. So, did anyone have done some regional OBCS experiments with sea ice module, and any suggestions and advices are great help
to me. Our experiments are also restricted in a small region, and we also want to know the ability of the MITGCM on coast sea. Does anyone run similar
experiment on coast sea before, and we could have a discussion.

Cheers

Liu

Dr. Chengyan Liu
Nanjing University of Information