[MITgcm-support] CheapAML problems with non-zero wind

Patrick Watts Watts at atm.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 20 11:44:04 EDT 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply. I've done a few runs with increased cheapaml_ntim, reduced cheapaml_kdif, and the advanced advection scheme; unfortunately I've either had the same problem I was having, or I appear to push things too far.

Will play around more and let you know if anything changes. Thanks for the help!
Patrick