[MITgcm-support] netcdf on macbook

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed May 7 03:42:55 EDT 2014

Nick,

more detailed error messages are found in genmake.log, in the build directory, where you ran genmake2

the model needs to know where the libraries are (type ‘which ncdump’, which will give you some $NETCDF_ROOT/bin/ncdump), and you specify the paths in your build options file. If you use darwin_amd64_gfortran, it should be obvious where to put the value of $NETCDF_ROOT

Martin