[MITgcm-support] Input files for global1x1_tot

Samar Khatiwala spk at ldeo.columbia.edu
Wed Mar 12 17:07:07 EDT 2014

Hi Tanya,

I worked with this configuration several years ago so my recollection is a bit hazy. But a quick search through my files
unearthed bathy_fl.bin, but no wghc_ptmp_r4 and wghc_salt_r4. Instead, I have LEV_wghc_ptmp_r4 and LEV_wghc_salt_r4.
Not sure if they're the same but happy to put them somewhere for download if you want them.

Samar