[MITgcm-support] Input files for global1x1_tot

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 12 16:23:46 EDT 2014

Tanya,

the server on which we used to have them has been down for a while. We'll work to put them back up.

However, this is by now a fairly old setup. I urge you to consider a newer configuration to which we've transitioned, see the February 2014 announcement at
http://www.ecco-group.org
This is a truly global roughly 1deg setup that includes the Arctic, telescoped meridionally to 1/3deg around the equator, and doubled vertical resolution.

So far the link only points to model output. We will shortly update this information to provide the full model config. along with the input fields.

-Patrick