[MITgcm-support] [MITgcm Manual] section Contents

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Mar 4 02:13:49 EST 2014

Hi Erick,

all search functions on the mitgcm web-site are a drag. i don’t know enough about this to fix it, but we I search for something (here “advection”) I usually do this in google’s search field:

site:mitgcm.org advection

and for searching just the support list:
site:mitgcm.org/pipermail/mitgcm-support advection

I am not sure if this is any better than Dimitris’ suggestion, but it usually works for me.

Martin