[MITgcm-support] Can I find the code of the N-S equations?

liujing657949251 liujing657949251 at 126.com
Sun Mar 2 22:09:28 EST 2014

Dear Jody,
Thank you very much for your advise! I have already done the analytical simulation of eKdV solvers in mathematica. So now I hope to do the numerical simulation.

I am very interested in your word "The MITgcm would be useful as a primitive equation test of your eKdV solver." Does this mean I can use MITgcm to get numerical results and then contract them with the eKdV solver simulated in mathematica? Does my understanding right?
I don't much understand why I must use non hydorstatic and high enough horizontal resolution. Only to get an exacter test result?
By the way, can you tell me the article  " Vistouek and Fringer"?

Thanks very much! :)

Best regards,
Jing