[MITgcm-support] cubeSphereExchange and MPI error?

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Mon Jul 7 21:59:55 EDT 2014

Hi Anthony,

normally, this error occurs when you set, in eedata:
 useCubedSphereExchange=.TRUE.,
and you did not compile pkg/exch2 (exch2 not listed in packages.conf,
that you can check also from PACKAGES_CONFIG.h, if ALLOW_EXCH2
is #undef).

Might be able to be give more helpful advices if you were providing
more details regarding what you tried (other than "when trying to run").

Cheers,
Jean-Michel