[MITgcm-support] OBCS (open boundary forcing) problem

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Jan 28 11:47:55 EST 2014

I was wrong about the 450 (I always get confused about that). This part of you data.obcs looks OK.

Do you get exactly what you prescribe for uVel on the boundaries (i=1, Nx) and is it exactly the same between the boundaries? Do you actually want negative uVel on the boundaries? Your interior seems to want something very different.

Martin