[MITgcm-support] flt pkg

Ewa Katarzyna Karczewska ekk29 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jan 11 10:59:42 EST 2014

Dear all,

I'm using the flt package in an offline run.

I've noticed that the float_trajectories.xxx.xxx.data output files are put into the hidden
subdirectories (.0xxx/ )in my /run folder. Why is that? Which setting
should I change so that the subdirectories the output files are written
to are not hidden?

Also, I'm getting .meta files only for some of the output files
(float_trajectories.xxx.xxx.data), can I change it?

Please let me know if you need more detailed information on how I set my
parameters etc.

Best,
Ewa