[MITgcm-support] New MITgcm User

Hauke Blanken, Mr hauke.blanken at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 8 17:22:25 EST 2014

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inform that I plan to use MITgcm in completing my Master’s thesis in the Department of Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics at McGill University. My thesis work will be on trajectories of underwater hydrocarbon spills with sea ice and ocean currents and will supervised by Prof. Bruno Tremblay and Prof. Susan Gaskin. I have downloaded the source code today.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Hauke Blanken

Hauke Blanken
M.Eng. (Thesis) Candidate
Department of Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics
McGill University