[MITgcm-support] CS64 grid

Anthony Coletti ajcolett at geo.umass.edu
Mon Feb 24 14:49:46 EST 2014

Hi guys,

Just to clarify...

I used  MITgcm_contrib/gael/verification/global_oce_llc90/ to try to set up an llc grid, however, I don’t actually see how the grid is set up in gael’s directory.  Is it a file (*.bin) that is the actually llc grid, or is the grid created in one of the data files?

Can you guys clear this up for me?

Thank you so much!

Anthony

Anthony J. Coletti
Climate System Research Center
Department of Geosciences
Morrill Building
611 N. Pleasant Street
233 Morrill Science Center
University of Massachusetts-Amherst
paleoclimate.org
Email: ajcolett at geo.umass.edu
http://blogs.umass.edu/ajcolett/

“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the  suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson