[MITgcm-support] CS64 grid

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 13:26:34 EST 2014

Anthony, I am beginning to think that your best bet is to follow Martin's instructions.
The code has not yet been tested with asynchronous time stepping of sea ice,
where SEAICE_deltaTdyn is smaller than SEAICE_deltaTtherm.
The way these two time constants are used in the code right now is for reducing
the number of times that LSR is called, which is not what you are trying to do.
What will happen if you try to do the opposite is a little unpredictable,
and will probably not fix the thick ice issue.

Sorry for leading you down wrong path.

Dimitris Menemenlis