[MITgcm-support] CS64 grid

Menemenlis, Dimitris (3248) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 7 12:38:35 EST 2014

Hi Anthony, I copy answer to MITgcm support as answer may be useful to others
and because there may be better answers.

The code we used to generate CS510 grid is here:
MITgcm_contrib/high_res_cube/matlab-grid-generator

I don't know if a CS64 set-up is readily available.

As a group, however, we are moving away from CS* towards lat/lon/cap (llc) grids.
For example, for a 1-degree set-up you could use the llc90 set-up:
MITgcm_contrib/gael/verification/global_oce_llc90/

Cheers

Dimitris Menemenlis