[MITgcm-support] 1/12° LLC-configuration

Menemenlis, Dimitris (3248) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 5 06:57:12 EST 2014

Hi Annegret, I copy answer to MITgcm Support as this may be useful to other MITgcm users.

Description of the hi-res llc configurations is here:
1/12: http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/llc_hires/llc_1080/
1/24: http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/llc_hires/llc_2160/
1/48: http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/llc_hires/llc_4320/

Input files are available on pleiades and also here:
1/12: http://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data4/llc/llc_1080/run_template/
1/24: http://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data4/llc/llc_2160/run_template/
1/48: http://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data4/llc/llc_4320/run_template/

Anything missing or not clear, please reply to this MITgcm Support thread and
I will add or explain.

Thanks

Dimitris Menemenlis