No subject

Wed Dec 17 12:57:03 EST 2014

small (~10^-8 of the tracer difference between 2 adjacent cells),
so adding a little bit of diffusion is helping.

Now, I checked back the code, and I am not sure that the way the CFL is
computed is perfectly right (I would prefer to see the same expression
as in gad_som_adv_x,y,r.F routines) and this could have an effect
in your case if the vertical resolution is non-uniform (or with
topography and partial-cell). So here is my questions:
1) do you get larger negative conc with 77 than with 33 ?
2) do you have non-uniform vertical resolution ? and if yes,
   what is the max or min ratio of delR(k)/delR(k+1) ?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel