[MITgcm-support] Can MITgcm simulate tide driving by water level on OBCS?

shi wenqi swqouc at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 02:40:58 EST 2014

Hi DimitrisThanks a lot for your help.And I got another two questions1)Which parts of MITgcm code should I modify to change sea level at the boundary in MITgcm? 2)OB?amFile/OB?phFile just contains the tide current that is perpendicular to the OBCs?

Sorry for my poor english,and please forgive me for my tedious questions.

Bestregards,Mark zhang