[MITgcm-support] search facility in mitgcm.org

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Sat Aug 30 11:34:23 EDT 2014

Dan/Christopher and others,

 FYI - we are in the middle of revamping/overhauling the web
 site somewhat. Hopefully we will have something to show
 sometime in the fall (.org)/autumn[e] ( .uk, .eu)/
 spring (.au, .cl, .nz) etc....  There has been some “interesting" behind
 the scenes wrangling to figure out some basic parameters, but
 that appears to be in a good place now.

 Please send along suggestions/thoughts/things that would
 be useful/things that are busted etc...

Hope all are well,

Chris