[MITgcm-support] search facility in mitgcm.org

Christopher L. P. Wolfe christopher.wolfe at stonybrook.edu
Sat Aug 30 11:21:32 EDT 2014

In a similar vein, has anyone thought of setting up an MITgcm wiki? There is a huge amount of lore stuck in people’s heads or buried inconveniently in the mailing list. A wiki would allow people to make their expertise public without having to make it part of the “official” documentation.

Christopher