[MITgcm-support] Attempt to access non-existent record -EXF

Andres Fernandez andres.fernandez at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 12 20:01:03 EDT 2014

to reply to my own problem:

MITgcm wants the evaporation precipitation data in some size (dx,dy,dt).
Not really knowing how to utilize this, I just added a 1 so that the size
of evaporation is (100 80 1 )

Thank you

*Andres Fernandez*
Undergraduate Chemical Engineering
New York University Abu Dhabi - 2015
Mobile (USA): +1 646 717 2231

 *Think before printing. The environment is in our hands