[MITgcm-support] EXF and Calendar Package

Andres Fernandez andres.fernandez at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 5 18:11:31 EDT 2014

Hi Martin, I have been trying to work off of  global_with_exf  .... Have
not succeeded yet.

Here is the link with my input directories and code directories:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l3ajr61zbb7v94u/AADX32m0dSoDj69apzgFlfvLa

Thank you in advance!
Andres

*Andres Fernandez*
Undergraduate Chemical Engineering
New York University Abu Dhabi - 2015
Mobile (USA): +1 646 717 2231

 *Think before printing. The environment is in our hands