[MITgcm-support] 来自李志远的邮件

李志远 oceanlizy at 163.com
Wed Oct 30 12:53:59 EDT 2013

From: allenson3  <oceanlizy at 163.com>
To: MITgcm <mitgcm-support at mitgcm.org>
Subject: [MITgcm-support] problems with
	verification/tutorial_barotropic_gyre

thanks for your advice,Martin .!
 I think the input files , topog.box and windx.sin_y  matched the total gird size in size.h ,but I don't understand the following "Then you have to make sure that you use the approprate "precision" for your input files. If the model expects double precision (readBinaryPrec = 64), a single precision  field will be too small (by a factor of 2) "   ,
 I want to know where I can find the precision , need I change  something  in  the file ?
at last , what  does it mean by "a clean (unmodified) experiment and then change one thing at a time."     can you tell me something  in detail ?
 I am eager for your help ,thank you  so much !!