[MITgcm-support] A query about EXF

Abhisek Chakraborty abhisek.sac at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 04:03:00 EDT 2013

Dear Dimitris Menemenlis,

Actually I am presently running a global ocean (excluding poles)
configuration using forcings from NCEP reanalysis. However, I am planning
to use forcings from some other data sets (which have 10 m winds, 2m air
temperature, 2m sp. humidity, sensible and latent heat fluxes only). For
such a data set, I wish to use the EXF package. The present configuration
of EXF needs other parameters ,.e.g., shortwave, longwave radiations,
precipitations etc. So my query is how to use EXF for the mentioned data
sets as far as the forcing of the global ocean model set up is considered.

regards,
Abhisek