[MITgcm-support] A query about EXF

Menemenlis, Dimitris (3248) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 9 16:09:35 EDT 2013

if you have hs and hl, you don't need atemp and aqh, and vice versa

look at table in EXF_OPTIONS for possible forcing combinations

the table may be a little out of date since it is 12+ years old
but a good start nevertheless

if something is inconsistent, please let MITgcm Support  know

Dimitris Menemenlis