[MITgcm-support] gluemnc script with blank tiles

Yosef Ashkenazy ashkena at bgu.ac.il
Fri May 24 10:53:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to glue netcdf files produced by a run with blank tiles. Unfortunately the gluemnc script does not work in this case. Martin suggested that the python script (MITgcm/utils/python/MITgcmutils/scripts/gluemncbig) is more suitable to handle such a case; still, I obtained the following error message when using this script to glue netcdf files of a blank tiles run. Any suggestions?

Yossi