[MITgcm-support] Underestimated ETA values for Global Ocean!

Abhisek Chakraborty abhisek.sac at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 13:20:49 EDT 2013

Respected Dr. Dimitris Menemenlis,

Thanks or your prompt reply. I found that my eta is decreasing and salt is
increasing with time. I have set SSS relaxation scale of 36 days (10m depth
for the 1st layer) in my simulation. Can you please suggest me some
suitable scale for SSS relaxation to get a balance for EmPmR imbalance?

regards,
Abhisek