[MITgcm-support] offline package-offlineForcingPeriod question

Stephanie Dutkiewicz stephd at ocean.mit.edu
Fri Jul 26 10:09:17 EDT 2013

If you do not specify  offlineForcingPeriod or offlineForcingCycle
(set in data.off), the offline pkg will use externForcingPeriod and
externForcingCycle (set in data).

If you want to use 2 months of offline input with monthly resolution, then
you want  offlineForcingPeriod = 1 month and
  offlineForcingCycle= 2 months

steph