[MITgcm-support] Model hangs intermittently on Mac

Christopher L. P. Wolfe clwolfe at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 27 15:59:02 EST 2013

It's a Mac Pro, so it's a desktop without a battery. I'll definitely try turning off power management from the control panel, but the "caffeinate" utility should have done the same thing. Indeed, my machine was still awake after being left alone overnight, but the model still stalled around 1 am.

Christopher