[MITgcm-support] Model hangs intermittently on Mac

Nicolas Grisouard nicolas.grisouard at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 27 15:57:19 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm replying because I am also interested in the answer. It never
happened to me on a mac, but on other machines and I'm wondering if
there is something more universal to it.

I might have misunderstood Gus' answer, but it is mentioned that the
machine is a Mac Pro that is setup so that it never goes to sleep. These
babies don't even turn on if you don't plug them in! :)

Cheers,
Nico.