[MITgcm-support] tracer sinks

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed Dec 4 05:54:10 EST 2013

Hi Jan-Dirk,

have a look at pkg/ptracers/ptracers_forcing.F (or for just a surface source ptracers_forcing_surf.F)

Here you can add any source that you can compute on the fly.

If you want to use the gchem package (which is basically an interface for different bgc-tracer models), you can do the same in gcham_calc_tendency.F.

Martin