[MITgcm-support] tracer sinks

Jan-Dirk Matthießen jMatthiessen at geomar.de
Wed Dec 4 04:41:29 EST 2013

Hello,

I want to set up a model run with tracer sources and sinks.
For now I used the Ptracer package to initialize the tracer and the rbcs
package
to make sources and sinks. But for my next experiment I need to have a
concentration
independent sink which I can not do with the rbcs package. I read in the
manual that I should
use the gchem package for sources and sinks, but I can't figure out how
I have to set that up
for only one tracer. Is there an easy solution for that or a
verification experiment I missed where
I can see how that works?

Cheers,
Jan-Dirk