[MITgcm-support] heat flux at bottom

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Aug 9 05:04:57 EDT 2013

You need to include the appropriate header file into that routine where these variables are defined. Add a
#include "PARAMS.h"
at the beginning of the routine (not at the beginning of the file)

Alternatively you could fill the field myPa_TendScal1 appropriately in mypackage_calc_rhs, or if the flux is constant in time in mypackage_init_varia.F, but in both case you need to make sure that PARAMS.h is included.

Martin