[MITgcm-support] Thermodynamical sea ice growth and brine production

Gael Forget gforget at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 30 09:53:15 EDT 2013

Hi Polona and Martin,
you could look into the budget code I use (with rstar) for ecco @
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/gael/matlab_class/gcmfaces_diags/diags_set_D.m?revision=1.4&view=markup
The salt budget is lines 210-232. Did that help?
Gael