[MITgcm-support] Anamalous Decrease in Sea Surface Level and SPONGE Layer

Himansu Pradhan oceancalling at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:42:04 EDT 2012

Sorry for a belated answer.

i too also confused why i am LOOSING sea level. Except the values for "Eta"
i am getting a good circulation , temperature and salinity fields using
Orlanski boundary condition.

i am attaching my "input" and "code" directory for checking and suggesting
me anything to move forward.

I am trying the suggestation regarding SPONGE layer.

Thank you