[MITgcm-support] Mixed layer depth from 1deg grid, global ocean simulation

Krishnakumar Rajagopalan krishna_raj_2010 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 13:17:50 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I found a good publication, COREs  (by Griffies et. al)  that show MLD computed by some OGCMs and observed. And there is good agreement between the MITgcm results and that of other models. Martin had actually pointed me to this reference sometime ago, for lambda salt. I should have done a better literature search. My apologies.

Cheers

Krishnakumar