[MITgcm-support] External orbiting forces!

taimaz.bahadory taimaz.bahadory at mun.ca
Fri Sep 14 12:13:40 EDT 2012

Thanks for reply Angela;
I'm currently using the AIM package. Isn't there any similar add-on for it?
Obliquity, eccentricity, and
precession<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precession> are
all three types of Earth's movement/rotation variations over a long period
of time (as you may know)
Anyway, I will take a look at the Fizhi package is AIM doesn't support this
phenomena

Thanks again