[MITgcm-support] plume and rbcs package

Stroman, Ashley acs08g at my.fsu.edu
Thu Nov 1 12:20:01 EDT 2012

Hello.

I am trying to use the RBCS package to implement a temperature source in the middle of my domain to simulate a plume experiment at the bottom of the ocean. However, I am getting the following error: S/R LOAD_GRID_SPACING: found  500 invalid delX values. I am new to the MITgcm and matlab world, so the error might be an easy and simple fix.  I have attached the gendata.m script as well as my data file. If anybody knows how I can fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated. If anymore files are needed please let me know. Thanks.

Best,
Ashley Stroman

Also, the data.rbcs file looks like the following
# Relaxing-boundaries
  &RBCS_PARM01
  useRBCStemp=.TRUE.,
  tauRelaxT=1.,