[MITgcm-support] caledar package

Daiwei (David) Wang daiwei at MIT.EDU
Fri May 18 13:51:58 EDT 2012

Hi Martha,

I can confirm that diagnostics snapshots do not conform to calendar
months. I believe they are implemented evenly spaced in time.

To save snapshots at the end (rather than the middle) of each interval,
you need to set timePhase to be zero.

To calculate (tracer) tendencies, I'd use TOTTTEND/TOTSTEND averages
instead THETA/SALT snapshots. They can be true calendar monthly diagnostics.

HTH,
David