[MITgcm-support] MITgcm-support Digest, Vol 107, Issue 5

Chun-Yan Zhou c.zhou at dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 4 06:23:35 EDT 2012

Hi Michael,
It is nx=174; ny=226; nr=40; the simulation is a year. Finally I interpolate the temperature and salinity boundary file into 300s, and the size is about 3.7 G each. I can take this size. Anyway, just thought there may be a better way to reduce the file size.
 Cheers!

Chunyan Zhou
Division of Civil Engineering
School of Engineering, Physics and Mathematics
College of Art, Science and Engineering
Fulton Building,G19
University of Dundee
Dundee, UK DD1 4HN
Tel. 01382 385431

C:
What are the domain extents and how long is the simulation?