[MITgcm-support] Combine netcdf output using matlab version 2010a

fancer fancer fancer.lancer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 01:58:20 EDT 2012

Hi, Yeal.

Could you copy the error message to this list? I have been given the
following:
??? Undefined function or method 'netcdf' for input arguments of type
'char'.

Error in ==> mnc_assembly at 91
  fnc = netcdf(fnm, 'nowrite');

The mnc_assembly.m uses old API for reading netCDF files. It looks like
this script needs to be rewritten using new functionality.

Sincerely,
Serge V. Semin