[MITgcm-support] Gravity Plume on a Continental Slope Experiment

Stroman, Ashley acs08g at my.fsu.edu
Mon Jul 9 12:33:23 EDT 2012

I've been going through the gendata.m script and the section in the manual covering the Gravity Plume on a Continental Slope Experiment, and I have come across a problem. The script and the manual don't match up in the denominator for res2 (aka change in x2), and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem or if there is some math that I am missing? The second part in the denominator is comprised of two components, and in the script they are divided and in the manual they are multiplied. If anyone has any information on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-Ashley