[MITgcm-support] Re : Query regarding "exf package".

himansu pradhan oceancalling at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:54:56 EST 2012

Hi Sir,
 Thank you for offering me this opportunity . This will definitly help me.
The link to the experiments (experiments.tar.gz) is here :

http://www.4shared.com/archive/NSDlcGGW/experimentstar.html

To note further :

(a) i am using, MITgcmUV version:  checkpoint63c.

(b) The attached experiments are :

exp1d   : In "data" file u/v wind stress files are used.

exp1de : In "data.exf: files u/v wind stress files are used.

(c) The input(bathyfile, temperature , salinity and the wind stress files)
to both the experiments are SAME.

I hope i have given the complete setup.

Thank you .

Himansu Kesari Pradhan