[MITgcm-support] Adjoint tutorial problems

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 3 21:37:19 EST 2012

Several clues:
Does it get past cost calculation? Do a
grep 'fc ' STDOUT.0000

That experiment is one of few that tests 2-level checkpointing.
How big are your tiles? Could you send SIZE.h?

Could you try following changes:

1. in ECCO_CPPOPTIONS.h set:
#undef AUTODIFF_2_LEVEL_CHECKPOINT

2. in tamc.h set: