[MITgcm-support] Verification: Tutorial_surfacedrivenconvection

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Thu Aug 16 19:38:54 EDT 2012

Hi Ashley,

I have to admit that, in several aspects, the documentation of this tutorial
does not match the experiment 'verification/tutorial_deep_convection'
(domain size, resolution ...).
The documentation was supposed to be updated at some point (but
this has not been done, obviously). Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel