[MITgcm-support] OBCS_ctrl package

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 15 13:45:57 EDT 2012

This experiment is meant to show how to control the open boundaries
using modal decomposition in an adjoint experiment.  Its just a box
model, not much value as a forward tutorial.  I am not sure why you
would want to compile the forward code.  I suggest you save your time
and look at the other tutorials.

-Matt