[MITgcm-support] Best practice for cubed-sphere grid generation?

Angela Zalucha angela at boulder.swri.edu
Fri Apr 6 17:23:50 EDT 2012

Jason:

radius_fromHorizGrid rescales the physical distances and areas on the
globe for a different size planet at run time, which was added slightly
over a year ago.  I also have a short matlab script that I used prior to
this that does the same thing offline to the tile.* files (I had no idea
one already existed at mitgcm.org).

   Angela