[MITgcm-support] [Inquiry] open boundary condition for MIT ocean model

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed Sep 28 05:12:32 EDT 2011

Hi Ho-Jeong,

check out http://mitgcm.org -> Documentation -> "most recent" -> Documentation (in the sidebar on the left-hand-side) -> 6. Physical Parameterization and Packages (also in the sidebar on the left-hand-side), then 6.3.1 and 6.3.2

If you still cannot find it, start here:
http://mitgcm.org/public/r2_manual/latest/online_documents/node235.html

The documentation is not entirely complete, so if you have further questions after reading it, please ask.

Martin