[MITgcm-support] Run mitgcm with openMP and mnc

fancer fancer fancer.lancer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:05:33 EDT 2011

Hi, MITgcm users.

Could you help me. I faced with some incomprehension.
I can't figure out how to run model with openMP ability and with mnc package
at the same time. I've established all settings for mnc as for
single-threaded application, but "mitgcm" program still produce data in
mdsio format.
Are there some special settings which should be set for these purposes? Or
it should work without any special settings and somewhere I've made an
unfortunate mistake.

Yours sincerely,
Sergey Semin