[MITgcm-support] Problem with parallel build

Chun-Yan Zhou c.zhou at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 10:54:39 EST 2011

Dear Martin,
 Thanks for your help. I followed your suggestion and I can build and make the mitgcmuv file and didn't receive error. However, there is error when I run it:

./mitgcmuv: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi_f77.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

But I can find the file libmpi_f77.so.1 in the path '/usr/lib64/openmpi/lib/l',it seems like I need to add some direction? what do you think? BTW, I test that  MPI-installation is working properly.

chunyan
The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096