[MITgcm-support] Zonal and vertically averaged diagnostics

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Thu Nov 10 09:05:57 EST 2011

Hi Andrea,

You could try to define a "region mask file" with several stripes of constant
longitude but only 1 grid point wide, and try to use the stats-diags
within pkg/diagnostics (an example in global_ocean.cs32x15/input.thsice,
DIAG_STATIS_PARMS namelist in data.diagnostics).
Not 100% sure this will give exactly what you want, need to try.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel